Stereo Box S Key Features:
- 2 x 37 watts @ 4 ohms
- 2 ohm drive capability
- Low noise pure analogue audio circuitry
- Dual mono design principle
- 3 stereo lines and phono input (RCA)
- Motor drive potentiometer
- IR remote included
- 2 different face-plate colours, black or silver
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Turntable Key Features:
- 8.6″ one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- High-quality counterweight – helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation ‘feet’ made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- 12″ platter.
- Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- New power supply.
- Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red.
- Various gloss-coloured finishes available: Black, White, Red, Green, Blue, Grey, Yellow
- Lid included
DALI Opticon 1 Specifications:
|Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]||62 – 26,500|
|Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]||86.0|
|Nominal Impedance [Ω]||4|
|Maximum SPL [dB]||105|
|Recommended Amplifier Power [W]||25 – 100|
|Crossover Frequency [Hz]||2,000|
|High Frequency Driver||1 x 26 mm Soft Textile Dome|
|Low Frequency Driver||1 x 4 3/4″ Wood Fibre Cone|
|Enclosure Type||Bass Reflex|
|Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]||61.5|
|Connection input(s)||Single Wire|
|Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]||2 – 80|
|Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]||261 x 152 x 231|
|Finish||Black Ash Vinyl
Light Walnut Vinyl
White Matt Satin Vinyl