The Drop MkIII loudspeaker
The classic designed Drop speaker has now been completely revised and updated to improve the audio performance and looks. The new Fibre reinforced enclosure further reduces unwanted resonances and stiffens the support for the drive units which themselves are upgraded. The characteristic black finish to the drivers compliments the aesthetic design and makes the Drop even more desirable. New Crossover circuits inside further add to the performance resulting in a true audiophile performance from a unique and stylish loudspeaker.
Available in three new finishes, Matt Red, Satin White, and Matt Black to compliment your decor. Mounting options include Ceiling Mount (Hanging), Wall mount, and the supplied rubber feet – you can also stand them on the same Sputnik spikes that are available for the Minipod.
IN THE BOX:
- Podspeakers The Drop Loudspeaker
- 3 Rubber feet
- User Guides
- Size (WxHxD): 508 x 268 x 222 mm
- Weight (Gross): 2.9 Kgs
THE DROP SPEAKER MECHANICAL DETAILS:
- Weight (Net): 2.6 Kgs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 215 x 437 x 170 mm
- Housing material: ABS + Fibre material
- Speaker terminal type: Push Type. Ø4mm cable max
THE DROP SPEAKER ACOUSTIC DETAILS:
- Closed cabinet design.
- Bass Driver: 5.25” Kevlar driver
- Tweeter Driver: 25mm soft dome
- Frequency Range: 52Hz – 22KHz (±6dB)
- Sensivity: 86dB@1m1W
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm