Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO
The Debut Carbon EVO is a premium, manual turntable designed to deliver a first-class audio performance with true high-end credentials from an affordable package that’s aesthetically capable of taking centre-stage in any home. Taking its name from the multi-award winning Debut Carbon turntable, the Debut Carbon EVO expands on its predecessor’s features, finishes and technical abilities thanks to newly developed engineering capabilities.
At the centre of the Debut Carbon EVO’s design is its 8.6” one-piece carbon fibre tonearm. Chosen for its optimal acoustic properties, carbon fibre is rarely found on turntables below £500, allowing the Debut Carbon EVO to stand apart from the competition as a special proposition. In combination with the pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge, special sapphire bearings, high-purity copper internal tonearm wiring and shielded termination box, the tonearm system delivers a true high-end sound quality with a detailed sound presentation that conveys every musical emotion.
- Affordable record player design with high-end characteristics
- 8.6″ one-piece Carbon Fiber tonearm with low-friction sapphire bearings
- Factory-mounted and aligned Ortofon 2M Red cartridge (usually worth £95.00 SRP)
- Heavy steel platter with Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE) damping ring
- Electronic speed selection for 33 & 45 RPM (78 RPM possible with supplied drive belt)
- TPE-damped motor suspension plate for effective motor isolation
- Premium gold-plated RCA outputs and supplied Connect-IT E turntable-ready cable
- Height adjustable TPE-damped aluminium leveling feet
- Hinged adjustable dust cover
- Nine elegant finish options